WELCOME TO THE CATALYSIS SUMMER SCHOOL AT UNAM, MEXICO
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
1) YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE CHECK-IN DESK AS YOU ARRIVE AND AFTER THE COFFEE BREAK. REMEMBER: YOU MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 80% OF THE SCHOOL ACTIVITIES TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION.
2) IF YOU DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL, THERE WILL BE QR CODES AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR SCIENCES AND THE INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY FOR YOU TO REGISTER. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION TICKET TO ACCCESS BOTH INSTITUTES BECAUSE YOU WILL USE IT AT THE ENTRANCE AND TO CHECK-IN.
In the framework of the bilateral relationship between the Sorbonne University and the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the organizing committee extends a cordial invitation to the chemistry community (academics, technicians, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students (MSc & PhD) in Chemistry) to participate in the UNAM/SU Catalysis Summer School, which will take place at the Institutes of Nuclear Sciences and Chemistry from June 5th to 9th, 2023.
The goals of this school are to strengthen contact and exchange of ideas between academics and students, and to establish and/or strengthen existing academic collaborations, which will be translated in the short term into the publication of joint research articles and the formation of human resources in a more competitive and global educational scheme.
During this Catalysis summer school, we will have a series of lectures by French and Mexican researchers of both universities who are developing research work in the catalysis field. Students and academics are also invited to participate in the poster sessions with the aim of stablishing potential bilateral collaborations in catalysis field.
- Fully free event.
- Sessions in English language
- Pre-registration is required to attend the Catalysis summer school.
- Digital attendance certificates (PDF) will be awarded: Certificate to the Catalysis summer school only for attendance of at least 80 percent of conferences.
- Participation in the Catalysis Summer School is open to people from related fields:
- Academics and technicians.
- Postdoctoral fellows.
- Graduate students (MSc & PhD).
- Undergraduate students (>70% credits completed).
- Acceptance of participation in the Poster sessions will be confirmed by email.
- Access to the event without pre-registration will be subject to availability of space.
For more information please write to: email@example.com or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on image to download the poster