32nd National Nuclear Physics Summer School
Organized jointly by Indiana University and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
The National Nuclear Physics Summer School (NNPSS) has been held each summer since 1988, with the exception of 1994 and 2020, is a world class leading summer doctoral school on Nuclear physics. It is designed for second and third year experimental or theoretical Nuclear physics graduate students who are well into a research project or researchers in their first postdoc position. The program includes lectures and special topic seminars by internationally renowned physicists, and is intensive and friendly. The students are selected on a competitive basis from each year’s pool of applicants.
The 2021 edition will be held virtually and organized jointly by Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Mexico) and Indiana University (USA) with the assistance of its Global Initiative and its Mexico Gateway.
Questions can be directed to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local organizing committe:
- Libertad Barrón-Palos (IF-UNAM, chair)
- Roelof Bijker (ICN-UNAM)
- César Fernández-Ramírez (ICN-UNAM)
- W. Michael Snow (IU)
- Adam P. Szczepaniak (IU, chair)
- Victor M. Velázquez (FC-UNAM)
- Molly Fisher (Gateway Director, IU Mexico Gateway)
- Lucero Guillén (Program Assistant, IU Mexico Gateway)
- Moya Wright (Events Coordinator, IU Center for Exploration of Energy and Matter)
NNPSS steering committee:
Web: César Fernández-Ramírez
Design: Luis Novoa Sandoval