Proceeding will be published in Suplemento de la Revista Mexicana de Fisica (S-RMF). They will be open-access, peer-reviewed, and indexed in Inspire-hep. All details will be provided in this webpage and by email to the presenters before the end of August.
Submitting a contribution to the proceedings is voluntary. All presenters are invited to submit theirs according to the following rules:
- Plenary speakers: up to 6 pages
- Leading parallel speakers: up to 5 pages
- Parallel speaker: up to 4 pages
Please check the Indico contribution list if you are not sure about how your presentation was classified.
Please, note that S-RMF has a strict anti-plagiarism and copyright policy. All submitted proceedings will be first processed through an anti-plagiarism software. If a higher than 10% level of text overlap with other publications is found, the manuscript will be automatically rejected.
The submission and publication process is as follows:
- All presenters that wish to submit a contribution to the proceedings have to fill in the following form before September 30, 2021 at 23:59 Mexico City time
- Link and submission information will be sent on October 4, 2021 to all the participants that filled in this form
- Deadline for manuscript submission: December 30, 2021 at 23:59 Mexico City time
- The expected publication date is March/April 2022