Please, read these instructions and safety tips in detail. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact the organizers.
- How to arrive to Mexico City
The best way to arrive to the workshop from abroad is flying to Benito Juárez-Mexico City International Airport (MEX).
- How to arrive from the airport to your hotel
- The authorized taxis at the kiosks in the airport. Authorized taxis have a fixed rate that is paid in full at the kiosk (you can use your credit card) that depends on the area you are going to. Provide the address of your hotel in the kiosk, pay and walk out of the terminal to the designated taxi stop. You only will need to indicate to the driver where you are going to. All the information on this option can be found at this link
- Uber. You can find information on Uber airport pick-up at link. If you request an Uber, you will need to exit on the arrivals level and indicate the driver through the app your exit gate (Puerta). We recommend that you pick either Puerta 3 or 4 if you are in Terminal 2, and Puerta 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 if you are in Terminal 1. It will be easier for you and your driver.
Standard tipping is 10%. Prices in menus include taxes.
- Safety tips
- The area where the workshop is held is perfectly safe. The venue is very close to the recommended hotels and reachable walking. We just recommend you to take the standard precautions whenever you are in a very touristic and crowded area. Be very careful with your belongings.
- We highly recommend that you do not take a taxi in the street. Use Safe Taxis provided by your hotel or Uber.
- Do not eat in the street. There are plenty of restaurants close to the venue and the hotels.
- Do not drink tap water.
The subway fare is 5 MXN and the Metrobus fare is 6 MXN, per trip. You will need a rechargable card to access them. If you need one, the organization can provide you with one.